Benefits of Studying in Denmark
Students who arrive in Denmark from EU or EEA (European Economic Area) can avail of free higher education.
- Students who are a part of student exchange programmes are also able to avail of free higher education.
- There are further categories, which do not have to pay for tuition, which includes those who have a permanent residential permit or temporary residence permit that can be later upgraded to permanent resident permit.
- A student who has a parent from a non EU or EEA country, but who is already working in Denmark can also avail of free higher education.
- There are many different grants also available to the students if they become parents or even when they choose to be single parents.
- The Danish government also offers scholarships to highly qualified students from other countries provided they adhere to certain prerequisites.
- Low cost of living is one of the features that can act as an attractive factor for students.
- Student visa application form ST-1 (Comes from Denmark after payment of tuition fee).
- 2 sets of colored Photo copies of all your educational documents.
- 2 sets of Scan copy of all pages of passport (passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application). (black & white is acceptable),including cover of passport)
- Admission letter from University.
- Payment acknowledgement receipt from the college.
- IELTS certificate (Mandatory for Denmark) in Most of the colleges.
- 6 passport size photographs with white background.
- Highest degree of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.
- SOP & CV
- Visa fee of Rs. 15100 + VFS service charge 1500 INR - should be in cash.
To know more about the visa process. please speak tour experts...