About the Australia
Australia, the world's smallest continent and one of its biggest nations, is located in the Southern Hemisphere between the Pacific and Indian oceans. Canberra, Australia's capital, is situated in the southeast between the larger and more significant economic and cultural hubs of Sydney and Melbourne.
Currently, there are over 23 million individuals living in Australia, with about a quarter of them being foreign-born.
Australia is a federation of six states (New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia) and two territories (the Northern Territory and the Capital Territory, where Canberra is located).
Australia is one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world due to its magnificent natural surroundings, multicultural populations, wonderful food and wine, weather, way of life, and friendly and outgoing population.
It probably shouldnt come as a surprise that a country is also home to some of the most unique places and creatures in the world. The Australia Visit Visa is ideal for business and leisure travel to Australia. Australia, one of the most exquisitely beautiful nations in the world, has much to offer any traveler. Ayers Rock and the Sydney Opera House are just two of the famous places and landmarks in Australia that you may see.
Australia Visit Visa Details:
To facilitate short trips and tourism to Australia, visiting individuals, families, and businessmen use the Australia Visit Visa. This visa comes in three different subtypes:
Tourist visitor: A traveler coming to Australia on vacation or to see friends and relatives. You may apply for this from both within or outside of Australia.
Business visitor: for businessmen on brief travels for meetings, negotiations, or events. You must submit an application for this being outside of Australia.
Sponsored family visitor: for businessmen on brief travels for meetings, negotiations, or events. You must submit an application for this being outside of Australia.
Processing Time: Depending on the type of visit visa, it may take anywhere between 25 and 45 days.
Key Points about this visa:
- You are unable to work on this visa.
- This visa enables you to travel and remain anywhere in Australia.
- It is often granted for a duration of three months to a year.
Documents Needed For an Australia Visitor Visa:
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for an Australia Visit Visa:
- Valid passport
- Recent passport size colored photographs
- Invitation letter: If visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from the relative or friend in Australia.
- Proof of funds: Show that they have sufficient funds to cover their trip costs for the duration of their visit.
- Trip itinerary.
- Bank statements for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Hotel booking confirmation.
- Meet all health standards and submit medical records as necessary.
People who can apply for the Subclass 600 (Visitor) Visa are given in the table below:
|Who can apply
|Tourist stream (apply in Australia)
| Those who wish to see their relatives or travel to Australia.
Both commercial endeavors and medical care are prohibited.
|Tourist stream (apply outside Australia)
| People who want to visit Australia to explore or visit family.
|Sponsored family stream
| Those who desire to travel to Australia to see their relatives.
Family members are funding this
|Business visitor stream
| Someone who desire to travel to Australia for business.
|Approved Destination Status stream
| Residents of particular regions of China
They are traveling with a tour organized by an approved travel agent.
|Frequent traveler stream
| Citizens of the People's Republic of China.
They travel for personal or business purposes.
Australia Visa Fee:
|Visitor Subclass 600 – For all streams except
Frequent Traveler / 1a and 1b
|Visitor Subclass 600 – For Frequent Traveler
|e-Visitor (Subclass 651)
|ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) / 1c
The Australian visa fee and associated fees are subject to frequent revision According to standards established by the Australian government.
- 1a Visitor Visa of the Subclass 600 features 5 streams.
- 1b visa is for applicants who represent any foreign government. However, the visa charges are nil, but it requires supporting evidence.
- 1c ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) applications are processed online and hence, they are subject to service charges.
How Gateway Visas can help you?
The finest company to assist you with your Australia travel visa is Gateway Visas. Well help you with:
- Identify the visa category for your application.
- Get your documents together and ready.
- Completing paperwork.
- Review of all of your supporting documents.
- Visa application.
Yes, multiple entries are available with the Australian tourist visa.
2. What is the validity of the Australia tourist visa?
The Australia tourist visa is valid for a year (maximum).
1. Australia is among the most well-liked travel locations because:
2. Some of the most stunning cities are reachable through travel.
3. The scenery is breathtaking.
4. The surrounding monuments and history are fascinating.
5. The travel regulations are brief and unambiguous.
6. The roads are kept in good condition.
7. It is astonishing how diverse the cultures are.
8. It is astounding how diverse the wildlife, plants, and fauna are.
9. Travelers with a range of tastes will be satisfied by the nation.
10. Accommodations are available in a range of pricing.
11. A high standard of living is shown.
12. The indigenous folks are kind and helpful.
A tourist visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to three months.
1. The size of the image must be 3.5*4.5 cm.
2. No selfie.
3. The image must be printed on high-quality paper.
4. No frame or border.
5. There must be no head covering (except in case of religion purposes).
6. The photo must be visible.
7. The image must be without shadows, red eyes, and blurs.
1. Letter of invitation
2. Inviters must submit: Passport Or Residence permit & Utility bill Or Electricity bill.