New Zealand is one of the most peaceful, clean and safe country to live, work and get settled permanently. Excellent infrastructure, moderate climate, Stunning landscape beauty, low employment rate, family friendly settings, decent economy and low population, makes New Zealand one of the best places in the world to settle. if you are one among the thousands of New Zealand immigration aspirant, let's find out how you can get PR in New Zealand. Gateway Visas will provide assistance on the same. please find the details in brief below.
- This visa allow you to stay in New zealand indefinitely.
- Multiple Entries within an initial period of two years after that it can be renewed if you meet the criteria.
- Can apply for Citizenship after spending initial years on PR status.
- provides unrestricted rights on education, work and live
- For education you need to pay only domestic fee but not international fees.
- you can also sponsor your relatives to become PR if they meet the residency and assurance of support requirement.
- your entitled to get medical and social security benefits.
- Children born in New Zealand will be New Zealand citizen by birth.
What is New Zealand Permanent residency process?
well the PR process for New Zealand depends on the stream you have chosen to get permanent residency. i.e., family category visas, skilled migrant, work to residence or residence from work etc.to apply PR you first need to choose the category of visa you want to apply and after that apply for the same after reviewing the key requirements associated with the particular visa.
the work visa, i.e., SMC, work to residence and residence to work etc. have the different requirements. processing time and application process, hence you need to explore the each separately to find out, which category of visa suits your profile the best.
to know more bout the visa. kindly speak to our experts for assistance.
The New Zealand Tourist Visa is meant for those visitors who want to enter New Zealand for the purpose of sightseeing or tourism. The New Zealand Tourist Visa allows a visitor to stay in New Zealand for a period of up to 9 months per 18 month period. It is generally a multiple-entry visa that allows tourists to leave and re-enter New Zealand. It is also known as New Zealand Visitor Visa.
Apart from visiting New Zealand as a tourist, a visitor visa may also be used by an applicant for the following purposes:
To meet friends and relatives
- To study in a course whose duration is less than 3 months
- To perform in cultural events without any payment
- To play sports without any payment
- To undertake a business meet
- To undergo medical treatment
Gateway Visa will provide assistance and support on this visa.
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand Visitor Visa
In order to be eligible for New Zealand visitor visa you will have to fulfill the following conditions:
- You must have a valid passport
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 3 months
- You must have a copy of your completed application form
You must provide proof of your hotel reservation and airline reservation
- You must provide a copy of your tour ticket or travel ticket (confirmed or open-dated) or a written confirmation from an airline or travel agency stating that your onward travel has been booked and paid for.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in New Zealand and for your return transportation. At present, a minimum of NZ $1000 (INR 48,889.14) is required per month for staying in New Zealand
- You must have valid travel insurance having coverage for emergency medical treatment, hospitalization and even transportation back to your home country, if required
You must be in good health and free from any kind of contagious disease
- You must possess good character
- You do not intend to work while you are in New Zealand
- You intend to leave New Zealand at the end of your authorized stay
To Know more about the visa. kindly speak to our experts..